Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I made it through the 1st semester!!!

I can officially make the announcement that I made it through the 1st semester of my master's program!! Yipee!!! I am so happy!!! And the best part is that I even did well in my courses!!!
Spain's grading scale is a little different to the U.S.'s, but it actually makes more sense to me. Instead of being on a letter and 4.0 scale, it is simply on a scale of 0-10. If you get a 5 you are considered passing. Thankfully I have passed all of my exams (and I know a lot of you thought I was crazy to be worried, but trust me, when you are studying in a masters in another country and language it is hard!) To make things even better, I didn't get below an 8.5 in any of my courses and actually, the majority of my grades were above a 9.0! I feel so relieved! Classes don't start up again until February 8th so I can enjoy the next two weeks. I have a few Rotary presentations planned, I'm going to visit Brendan in Valladolid, and I will most definitely start diving into the wedding magazines I got sent to me for Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment